Arthritis Care will support you with your fundraising events and provide ideas and tips about how to make fundraising engaging, fun and raise lots of money! Employee fundraising is a great way to build relationships within your teams, improve your employee engagement, raise money and have fun! Your team can support Arthritis Care by taking part in an event we already run or talk to us about your bespoke event ideas!
There are lots of great reasons to choose Arthritis Care for your employee fundraising!
- Show commitment to your staff, suppliers and customers who are affected by their arthritis
- Take part in the London Marathon, Ride London and other challenge events across the UK and overseas
- Hold a tea party for Time for Tea
- Work with our events team to organise bespoke events
- Get support with your fundraising
- Dedicated account manager to support you
For more information please contact Ayden Darmenia – Corporate Fundraiser
email: firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 020 7380 6560.
“I took part in Ride London as I wanted to challenge myself… I also wanted to raise money for a great charity as its one that I know a lot about - suffering from arthritis myself. I had a target of £750 but I wanted to raise more as this charity often doesn’t get the support and recognition they deserve. What a day it was! Thank you to Arthritis Care for coming to meet me on the day; it was a fantastic event. I’ve signed up for next year …”Daniel Moughton, Ride London 2015 participant